quarta-feira, 18 de junho de 2008

How to perform the video clip as a lesson

The subject we most talked about was the professions, our aims, our likes and dislikes, right? So, how could we perform the video clip as a lesson for our students?

We talked about many professions, like lawyer, psychologist, teacher, actor and so on. What if we could play another job?

That's why I thought about the 'Conditional tense'.

Let's see if it works ;)

To make a conditional sentence, just put the auxiliary WOULD before the main verb in the sentence. The conditional tenses can be:

Simple
SUBJECT +WOULD + INFINITIVE without "TO"
Ex: I would study.

Continuous
SUBJECT + WOULD + BE = V-ING
Ex: I would be studying.

Perfect
SUBJECT + WOULD + HAVE + PAST PARTICIPLE
Ex: I would have studied.

The conditional tenses are used with other verb tenses, and the conjunction IF allows this relationship. If the verb in the sentence is in the simple present, the other verb will be on the present future.
Ex: If I can, I will study psicology.

With the conjunction IF, the other verb is in the past future.
Ex: If I could, I would study Law

Nenhum comentário: