sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2008

Prodocência started with a lecture given by Maiza Fatureto. She works for Cambridge University Press. She lectured about "limits" in english classes. She proposed we accept our limits as a first step before going beyond them. Limits are there to be tried and tested, there is always room for changes and improvements. And when it comes to limits in english classes, no better location for improvements than the classroom.
After her speech, Mrs. Fatureto suggested a follow-up reading over Penny Ur's articles which would provide theoretical support to our disccussion.

She also played a song that fits perfectly on what she's said. Is a song by Kelly Clarkson, called Break away.

'I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,

Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away '

After the lecture, there were some books being showed. I took a book from the new version of the FCE test. It'll help me to study for the test I'll attend next December!

Nenhum comentário: