sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2008

Teaching resources

Nowadays, we have many resources to appeal students. Why not to use them?
In a classroom, we can both teach English in a traditional way - which I think it's not an old fahioned way, it works if well done - and a modern way, with computers, internet, and so on.
But teachers have to be open to the technology. I confess that I'm not good at this. But going forward, I'll have to get used to it.
Maria Nilce's lecture gave us an idea of some of the most modern board we have, the E-board. I've tried once, when I went to Cultura Inglesa some months ago. It is incredible how teachers there were amazed! Although it is hard to plan a lesson on it. But once it's done, there's no other problem. Lesson planing for using a website is very different from planing using a coursebook.
I think that in a few years, we'll be probably using only technology in class. Things are running so fast, that we are forced to be aware.

Nenhum comentário: